Public Sector | Training
Devising and delivering interactive training programmes to:
- Raise staff awareness of sustainability issues in the workplace and in the home.
- Identify practical action individuals can take to improve energy efficiency, waste minimisation and water conservation.
- Develop strategies and action plans for facilities managers.
Programmes have been developed for:
- Frontline housing staff and residents
- Leisure centre managers and staff
- Environment education workers
Find out more by reading the case studies opposite, or
contact us on 01257 422800,