CREATE’s clients and project partners include:
- Kirklees MBC - a schools based project working with children on climate change and energy efficiency issues.
- Wakefield MDC - delivering a similar programme to Kirklees but focusing on support for schools participating in the Sustainable Learning programme.
- Rochdale MBC - providing energy efficiency activities in schools.
- Barnsley MBC - delivering a sustainable schools workshop for teachers.
- Easington District Council - delivering a range of climate change activities for local school children.
- North East Lincolnshire Council - supporting schools with their energy efficiency activities.
- ExxonMobil - delivering school projects to ExxonMobil Link Schools in Fife, Aberdeen, Surrey and Fawley.
- Npower Renewables - delivering community education programmes around wind farm developments in Kent, East Sussex, Cornwall and Yorkshire.
- United Utilities - engaging students in energy activities at the company's Environment Centre in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
- BRE - partnering BRE in the development, administration, promotion and delivery of the Sustainable Learning programme.
- Water UK - developing teaching materials on 'Poo Power'.
- Ashden Awards - providing advice, promoting the Ashden Awards Schools Resource and assessing applications for the annual prize for schools.
- ENCAMS - advising on the development of the Eco-Schools programme and judging applications for the Currys Sustainable Communities grant.
- Energy Institute - developing the Energyzone careers website and delivering UK wide careers workshops for science, technology, engineering and maths teachers.
For further information about any of these projects, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01257 422800